1. Single-Leg Deadlift With Kettlebell
The single-leg deadlift not only works your backside, targeting both the hamstring and the glutes but also works the core.
– Hold a kettlebell (between 10 and 20 pounds) in your right hand, and lift your left foot slightly off the ground.
– Keeping your back neutral, lean your entire torso forward while raising your left leg, which should stay in line with your body. The kettlebell will lower toward the ground. Keep your left shoulder blade pulled down your back.
– With your back straight, return upright, coming to your starting position. This completes one rep. Maximize this move by keeping your right foot off the ground as you go through your reps.
– Do 12 reps on each leg, for three sets.